Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Music That Makes My World Go Round


Today's topic
Post /leave a comment about one of the following:
  • Your favourite band/solo artist
  • Your favourite music genre
  • The role of music in your life
  • Music that can be heard in your household
 Don't forget to leave a link in the comments, and that every 'Music Through The Pages' post you make qualifies you for an extra entry in our giveaway (link in the sidebar).



The role of music in my life

Music really does help my world go round. Whilst I don't listen to many CDs nowadays, I spent a large majority of my time making music.

I play with Abbey Brass band and also enjoy singing at my local church. Its rare that a moment doesn't go by without me humming to myself (something my family really hates)- I just can't help it since there's always a tune in my head.

When I'm driving I love nothing better than to have the radio on. If Rdaio 2 doesn't provide a programme that I enjoy then I usually put on a CD instead. Depending on where I'm driving (and how I''m feeling) this can be Take That, music from the musicals, Brian May, or the Beatles.

I couldn't imagine a world without music, just as I couldn't imagine one without books. Surely that would be a boring world indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment