Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Mamma Mia!


5pm last night.
I arrived home tired but happy, buzzing but relaxed.
What brought on these feelings? Mamma Mia with Jo Sercombe of course!

It was a strange feeling to walk into my own church hall and be confronted by almost 30 strangers (plus a few people that I knew). We had all gathered together to learn how to sing the songs of Abba. Having attended two of Jo's courses before, I was parrticularly excited.

After a day of singing what resulted were two wonderful songs out of a bunch of (not all) musical people, a great feeling of friendship, lots of smiles, and plenty of money for charity.

If you haven't been to any of Jo's courses before then I highly recommend them.
Just check of Jo Sercombe Vocalist on Facebook. 
I've only been home an hour and I've already booked my next one!
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment